My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

CAS Hearts

This project was really different and difficult for me! CAS is not a style I usually use, but I quite like the results :-) I have a wonderful heart stamp that came free with a magazine ages ago so I thought I would stamp panels of these with two matching hot pink stamped hearts and one lilac stamped hearts. I then cut them out using my nesties and then cut borders that matched the ink out of homemade paper to mount them onto. Lastly I stamped the 'Lots of Love' sentiment from the stamp collection onto a piece of card and cut it out and placed it onto the card with 3d foam pads.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking :-)
Below is a photo of my caterpillars-I am raising Painted Lady butterflies and today I have looked and all five are in the process of going into their Chrysalides so as soon as they are safely inside them I will move them to their 'hatching habitat' and take photos of them :-) Not long now until they are beautiful butterflies! 

6 comments:

  1. lovely card !love the heart stamp .thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week.
    .. and good luck to the captilpillars !
    love
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, hon... a warning tho- CAS is seriously addictive!!lol See you still got some pretty papers in there, too!! :) I love that stamp as well- looks fab embossed, too :)
    Go caterpillars- can't wait to see more pics!! :)
    hugs, Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card elaine.the hearts are fab and i love the cas layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at the One Stop Crafts Challenge, we love to see you and appreciate your support!

    {{{hugs}}} Cat, OSCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and perfect for the PTW challenge! Thanks for taking part this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...