My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 19 March 2011

Good news!

I just wanted to share with you all that I have been asked to join the design team over at One Stop Craft Challenge and they have just announced me as one of their new team members :-) If you click the link you'll see my name and please take the chance to follow them if you don't already-they have great challenges :-)
And I thought I'd include a photo of my caterpillars-although now they are in their Chrysalides busily changing into beautiful Painted Lady Butterflies-I cant wait for them to emerge! 
Thank you to all my followers, I really appreciate you all and dont forget to enter my candy if you havent already! :-)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elaine! I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see them when they emerge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your fab news,look forward to seeing your butterflies,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah well done Elaine, enjoy! Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog, not sure about the caterpillard though!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great news and cant wait to see your babies :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am looking forward to working with you! Can't wait to see the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :)

    Im sure we will all have a lot of fun, and it will be great getting to know everyone.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulatiosn on your dt position elaine.have fun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...