My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 19 March 2011

My first Lili of the Valley Bunny!


For this project I have used Papermania Henbury Lane Pink papers (which I adore!) one of my lovely LOTV stamps my lovely friend John bought me stamped with Memento and coloured with promarkers, hot pink gel pen, paper petals, brads, Card candy and Papermania sparkle card. Also used my cuttlebug with my nesties large circles.
I started by colouring the bunny in promarkers-I hope you can see the shading! I followed the lovely sketch over at LOTV challenges :-) Next I cut around him and mounted him onto a lovely sparkly circle cut using my nesties. I cut two rectangles out of the paper and a strip than ran along the middle of the card. I then placed the circle and added pretty petals around him. Then I cut the stamped greeting out with my nestie and then larger circles out of the glitter card and papers. I mounted the layers together and stuck it in the top right hand corner. I added three card candy circles in the bottom left hand corner. Lastly I used a hot pink glitter pen to freehand faux stitching around the main elements in the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Challenge 88 Sketch by Bev
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Challenge 31 Furry Friends
Charizma Card Challenges: Challenge 11
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Animal Challenge
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Challenge 133 Up in the air
Paper Cutz Challenge: Challenge 83
Paper Playtime: Challenge 41 Pink and Glitter

Thank you for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is reaally pretty , love your pink papers, yes they are so pretty, no wonder you adore them. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this such a darling card ! Love the colours and the image is so so sweet ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Elaine! The image is adorable and I love your choice of colours and the faux stitching! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and image Elaine. I love all the pink tones. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the pink and glitter :-) such a cute little image too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful and lovely colours x
    Laura (tali1981 bloghopping from DC)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card elaine.love your pretty colours and sparkle and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! what a happy, feminine card - perfect for a little miss birthday celebration! thanks so much for sharing your sweet creation with us at Charisma this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing this week at 2 Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous, that bunny is simply adorable. Great job!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...