My Lovely Followers

Monday, 21 March 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime First DT project!

I have some more wonderful news I have known for a while but had to keep secret-I have been asked to be on the Design Team at the great My Partner in Crafting Crime Challenge Blog :-)
Here is my first DT card for their blog and the theme was 'Use three or more buttons'
For this project I used Tilda stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers, kraft card, a doily cut with my Cricut out of gorgeous patterned pearlised paper, ribbon, Mother of pearl buttons and light and dark blue flowers and a fabric covered butterfly.
It was a really simple project but I didnt want to take away from the beauty of its simpleness.
Please join us over at My Partner in Crafting Crime and join in our challenge-I would love to see your take on the theme and it would mean a lot to see you joining in! :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lets Ink it Up: Die Cuts with stamping
Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Buttons and Bling
Just Magnolia: Favourite Colour Combo

Thank you for looking!

12 comments:

  1. i love what you did here! that fancy square is fabulous, tilda looks gorgeous and the buttons are perfect!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - lovely card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Elaine, well done on your DT position. Hope you enjoy every minute... have fun xxMau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image and the buttons are the perfect embellishment! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOps sorry I seem to have deleted the comment instead of posting it.. Congratulations on your DT appointment. I love the card and especially the doily effect. Did you use a cartridge? if so would you mind telling me whih one it was.

    Peter XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simple elegance of this card, so pretty!! I am thrilled to be on the team with you and look forward to your creations.
    Hugs,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty card with lovely colours. the embellishments add such life to the card. Thanks for joining us at LIIU Caz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the fab doily background and all the cute detail!! Delighted you are part of the team!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card and love the button embellishments.
    Thanks for joining in with LIIU die cut/punches challenge and good luck!
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too late for the MSL "buttons & bling" challenge but are just in time for the MSL 'dies' challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your talent at the MSL 'dies' challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink it Up...I love your die cuts!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...