My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 26 March 2011

One Stop Card Crafts First DT project

I am really excited to show you my first DT card for One Stop Card Crafts. The theme this week is Angels or Fairies and I would love to see some of you enter :-)
I used the lovely fairy image from OSAT Stitchy Bear Digi Stamps and if you win you get to choose some lovely digis from their store!
For this project I also used Papermania 'Summer Bloom' Collection papers and embellishments, Vellum, Coredinations cardstock, Papermania Sparkly Card, Gems, buttons, and Papermania dome greeting.
I printed the digi onto vellum, then cut round with a craft knife. I mounted her onto Glitter card, then coredinations card, leaving a small border.
I then cut the Summer bloom paper I used and mounted this onto the same coredinations card, and left a little white border of the card blank to show through on one side.
I placed the digi image in the bottom corner and I added the butterflies so it looks like she is calling to them, then I placed little gems to show their path. Lastly I added the buttons and the greeting.
I hope you like it!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon 'Butterflies'
Flutterby By Wednesdays: Anything Goes
Clear it Out Challenge: Buttons
Digital Tuesday Challenge: Button up

Thank you for looking!

23 comments:

  1. Absolutly gorgeous Elaine, so pretty.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, your card is lovely! I just became a follower! It is going to be great working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine your card is Beautiful :O) Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I just popped over from redrotties blog hop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine

    This is fab. I think I should have used one of those fairies - they are so pretty.

    Welcome to the team. OSCC is great to work with.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card! love the butterflies and that giant button! rach xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh what a lovely card! And your 'real' butterflys are ace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hunni!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card..love how you have dotted the gems about kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on DT position!
    This is sweet card!
    I love that faerie!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Elaine :) such great details and colours. Love the butterflies and the image is just fabulous!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, love all the sparkle

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, love all the sparkle and layout. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those shaped buttons and the glitter is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big congrats, honey- it's a fab first card, love the dusky colour-tones!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card, and way to go on your first DT project ;)
    Thanks for playing with clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the glittery butterflies :-) very pretty!!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...