My Lovely Followers

Monday, 21 March 2011

Tilda in the Kitchen

For this project I used Tilda stamped in Memento and coloured in Promarkers, Papermania Rose Garden papers, white card, buttons, paper petals, Chipboard greeting, pearls and glossy accents.
I started by colouring the Tilda image, and when it came to the egg I used glossy accents on the egg white part-unfortunately its so small it wont show up in the photo but it makes the egg look more realistic :-)
Next I cut her with a halo effect of card around her, then mounted her onto one of the papers from the rose garden stack, and then onto card which I cut a small border around.
Then I placed the green paper onto the card blank, and then added the pink paper in the middle on one side, and used strips of other rose garden paper as a border. Then I placed the card with Tilda mounted onto next to this. I added the chipboard sentiment in the middle of the pink paper. Lastly I added buttons, pearls, flowers and a little butterfly die cut that came with the Rose garden papers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge 49
The Creative Cottage Challenge 35 Spring has Sprung!
Creative Belli Blog: Challenge 113 'the letter 'C''
Totally Tilda Challenge Blog: Tilda with Chipboard
Stamp with Fun: Challenge 10 Spring!
Kaboodle doodles challenge: 59 It's a Colour Challenge-Yellow, blue, pink and green

Thank you for looking!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Elaine, love this tilda. Good luck with your challenges.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly sweet card and such fab spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Elaine! Thanks for playing along with the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge this week!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the Tilda with the butterfly in the corner! Thanks for playing at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining into our chipboard challenge at Totally Tilda with this lovely sweet card, hugs Liz and the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, thanks for joining us at Creative Belli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable Elaine! Thanks for joining in on our "Kitchen" Challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty
    Thanks for joining the Creative Cottage this week
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute!

    Thanks for joining KD this week!

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely don't you just love Tilda I do like the rose garden papers & congrats in joining me at My partners & OSCC DT's. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful image- such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute
    Thanks for joining us for the Totally Tilda chipboard challenge
    Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little Tilda is absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...