My Lovely Followers

Friday, 11 March 2011

Whiff of Joy-Pink Polka dots

For this project I used a Whiff of Joy image stamped in Memento and coloured in Promarkers, Pink Polka dot design paper from my stash, Pink Coredinations gemstones cardstock, pink card, butterfly die cut, gems, satin flower with pearl centre, paper rose, pink buttons, and a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamped in Memento.
I placed the Polka dot paper off centre to leave a white border along one edge as I felt it would look better with the scalloped pattern part of the paper along the opposite side. I then cut around my coloured Whiff of Joy image but left like a halo effect of white card around the outside edge, then mounted her onto Pink gemstones card. I then placed this along one side of the card with a border where I placed two pink buttons. Next I added the swirl to the bottom corner and placed a satin and pearl flower in the negative space below. I then added a paper rose in the top corner of the pink gemstones card, and a Butterfly die cut in the space next to it. I then added my greeting in the bottom right hand corner at an angle and placed pink gems travelling up from it.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky: Make it Girly
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Pink Polka dots
Incy Wincy: Pastels
Sir Stampalot: Spring is in the Air
Whiff of Joy: Buttons and Blooms
Wild Orchid: Anything goes

Thank you for looking!

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image and the colours :O) Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine

    Such a pretty card and loving the tone on tone, so bright and cheery.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo pretyy, honey!! The swirl is fab to bring the layers together!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love all the little pretty details! Thanks for playing CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one very sweet card, love the soft pink colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Elaine. Love the colours and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fab card... I love the pretty image and paper! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. Love the stamp. Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy. Hope to see you back again next week.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card elaine.i love the image and gorgeous colours and details.:D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine, what a pretty card. I love the image and polka dot paper. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the greeting! Where is that from?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I should say sentiment probably ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card hunni and love the sentiment :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning card! from Fi, bloghopping from DC x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful spring creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, jane x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this image and the swirl just sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...