My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Bloom and Grow Gorjuss Girl

For this project I used: Gorjuss girl stamped in Memento, coloured with promarkers, My Minds Eye Bloom and grow papers, Papermania textured card, Marianne creatable shape die, my Cuttlebug, 3D Butterfly, 'Smile' Greeting, gems, fabric flower and a gold dew drop.

I love the Bloom and grow papers, they are not my usual colours so they challenge me to craft differently-I love a challenge!
I mounted the papers onto textured card stock, and cut an oval with my cuttlebug to sit the Gorjuss girl onto. I placed the panels and ribbon strip along the middle, and then placed the oval with the girl in the centre. I then added the greeting in the top left hand corner and the flower in the opposite bottom corner. Next I added the butterfly, and used aqua gemstones to show the butterflies path.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tip Top Tuesday:Spring has Sprung
If the Shoe Fits-Scrap it!: Spring is in the air!
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Spring 

Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love your stamp, she is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card elaine.i love your colour combo and details and stunning gg girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...