My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Forever Friends Dome Card


For this project I have used Forever Friends decoupage, paper petal, card candy, Forever friends papers and greeting, Martha Stewart Score board, and lastly acetate.
I started by mounting the paper onto card and creating the decoupage, adding a flower with a card candy middle and a greeting in the bottom corner. The most difficult part of the card was making the dome card part with acetate. I measured the acetate to be longer than the card and created folded over sections on each end by scoring them on my Martha Stewart scoring board. I then stuck them down and created the dome part of the card. Then I mounted this dome onto a square card blank and left a little white border on all sides.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Forever Friends: Card for a Girl
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Truly Dimensional

Thank you for looking!

15 comments:

  1. FABULOUS - I love your FF image and the dome card has come up superbly.

    Ike xx
    FF Monthly DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card elaine.i love the cheeky ff bear and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Elaine and beautifully made! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the DP.

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Sande x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaawwww a sweet card, love the cheeky image! :D
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, perfect Pink Parfait- is there any part of that collection I don't love?!lol This is gorgeous, honey- love the paper and that image and your dome looks great... I've seen those done but never tried!! :)
    Thanks for joining in with us at the Forever Friends Monthly Challenge!! :) (Still feels slightly strange saying that even after all my PCC/FF comments!!lol)
    hugs, Rachel x
    P.S. Sorry, btw- thought I'd already left a comment on this one whenI came to look the other night... good job I checked!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww lovely card, i just love Ff bears

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Love these little bears. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Gorgeous Forever Friends decoupage
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card!

    Popped over from RedRottie's leapblog. Was already a follower but wanted to say hi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine
    Great card and I just love the Pink Parfait collection. Great 3d effect.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweetie of a card ! super !
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week .
    hugs
    maddy .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...