My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Forever friends Easter

For this project I used: Flocked patterned paper, glitter paper, die cuts, Forever friends image printed from the Forever friends CD ROM.
I have the Forever friends CD ROM and I have decided I dont use it enough and I needed to make some quicker easter cards because I haven't got round to them quickly enough so this was perfect!
I wanted to make an interesting sketch to follow for this card so I used two square panels and attached them on opposite corner so you get good flashes of the papers alongside the image. I placed the image in the centre and then added a greeting and a die cut bird to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge blog: Bingo (die cuts, glitter, flowers)
Bows and Berries: Easter
CRAFT Challenge: Easter
Craft your days away: Easter
Creative Belli Challenge:Eggs/Bunnies
Creative Inspirations: Easter
Dream Valley Challenges: Easter
Easy Craft Projects: Easter
Paper sundae Challenges: Texture

Thank you for looking!

15 comments:

  1. This is super cute. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Easter Card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine, love that image it's so cute.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining in with us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card elaine.i love your lush papers and such a sweet ff bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image, and I love the glittery paper! Thanks for playing in our Easter challenge at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My, this is adorable! :) FF bears just make me 'awwww' out loud! :)

    Beautiful Elaine, and just perfect with the sparkle!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Oh how I wish my chucky egg in the morning would have a lovely soft, fluffy bear inside it!

    Thanks for joining in with our Easter challenge at Dream Valley.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super sweet image and love the added sparkle!! Thanks so much for joining us at Bows and Berries!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bear coming out of the egg. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, simply stunning thank you for joining in at Creative belli
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is so cute, love your Forever Friends card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card, I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Easter challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so cute-love this sweet image-thanks for playing along with the creative belli challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...