My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Get over to the docrafts party-now!

We are having an awesome crafty party over at docrafts forum-I would love for you to get involved! I am hosting a challenge and have two prizes up from grabs so its worth a go! I am hosting a guess the crafting tool quiz, where you have to guess which tools I have taken photos of close up-its pretty easy (I think!)
Anyway you can win the following prizes on my challenge:

Your choice of $10 worth of digis at StitchyBear Digital Stamps
                                                                                and...
Three digi stamps of your choice from:
And a treat for those of you who aren't lucky this time is quote BB25 code for 25% off all digis from the Bows and Berries digi stamp shop :-)


Thank you so much for sponsoring my challenge-I really appreciate it and I am sure I can say the same for all the docrafts members too :-)


Just click on the 'my challenge' link and it will take you straight there! :-) Good luck! You have until lunchtime on the 24th of April to enter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...