My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Butterfly Tilda in Aqua


I loved making this card! For this project I used Tilda stamped in Memento and coloured with promarkers, Papermania Aqua capsule collection, my nesties, aqua cardstock, glittered butterflies, gems, and a 'Friends' greeting.
I started by cutting a scalloped square card blank with my Cricut, and scoring across one side to make an easel card. Next I chose my papers. Firstly I mounted the papers onto the top and bottom panels, and then cut a strip of paper that matched and placed 3d foam tape on the reverse. I then lined it up with the pattern on the paper below it and attached it which made it my anchor.
Next I mounted Tilda onto the scalloped circle die cut and placed it on the top. Then I added two butterflies, and gem trails from both of them, they are difficult to see in the photos but I have tried editing the photos to try and show them!
Lastly I added a smaller scalloped circle die cut of the aqua card to the corner of the card and placed the 'Friends' greeting onto it.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Claudia and Company: Monochromatic
Creative Inspirations:Punches and Dies
Flutter by Wednesdays: Open
Crafts and Me:Glitter
Cooking it Up with Katie:Scalloped Monochromatic Die cut
Crafty Sentiments: Glitter it up
Papertake Weekly:Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Spring

Thank you for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colour Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card elaine.the tilda is so pretty and i love your gorgeous papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the elegant colors and the sparkly butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!!!, thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the Aqua colors! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous hon- I really love the colours and patterns and Tilda looks lovely!! :) Well done on the Cricut blank, too- looks perfect, you'll have so much fun now!! :D
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours and tilda looks very pretty :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card!! thanks for joining us at Cooking it up with Katie hope to see you again next time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Tilda Elaine, isnt she fantastic to colour...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments for our glitter challenge! JO xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...