My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Its my birthday and time of OSCC Chocolate Challenge!

Sorry this post is late-its my birthday and I unfortunately had the mother of all headaches earlier so was lying in a quiet room dosed up to the nines! Thankfully it has calmed down a little so I can post my card for the great challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge for this week-'Chocolate'. I would love to see you come and join in-as usual just click on the link :-)
This was really hard for me as I never make cards in this colourway but I am really happy with how it came out.
For this project I used a Lili of the Valley Bunny stamped in Memento, coloured in Promarkers, Pearlised brown cardstock, Papermania Garden papers, ribbon from my stash, Papermania gold greeting sticker and three buttons from my stash.
I chose a simple layout because I thought it would make the pearlised card more effective on the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoes Crafts: One for the Boys
Craft your Passion: Youve been spotted
Tip Top Tuesday: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Use Polka dots
Meljens Designs Challenge: Masculine
I love Promarkers!: Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles: Anything Goes
The Rubber Cafe: Polka dots
Stampavie and More: Happy Birthday
Stamp with Fun: Birthday

Thank you for looking!

22 comments:

  1. Fab card... not a nice way to spend your birthday!! Hope you can enjoy it now..
    Happy Easter!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    I love chocolate colours and your card is gorgeous

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Your card is gorgeous and I love the colour..Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card and the image is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion thiss week

    Pam xx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy BIrthday! xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This boy card is really gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Meljen's Designteam & Challengeblog this week!

    Greetings,
    Katja (DT-member of Meljen's)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card elaine.the image is so sweet and i love the scrummy choc colours.
    belated happy birthday too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Now where are my easter eggs. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, LOVE the colours you've used, very effective x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are feeling better - I've been suffering with a headache for a few days now, wish I could hole up in a quiet room dosed to the nines!! Love your card, great colors and layout! And a super image, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a lovely Birthday. A fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty creation hun! Hope your birthday improved. . .
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute image and love all that chocolate color. Thank You for sharing your card with us at MelJens this wek for our masculine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute. The patterned paper is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!!!

    Really cute Love the colours, Thanks for joining in with us on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable little bunny. I love the chocolate colors, so rich. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute and delicious!

    makes me want chocolate at once!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely card!!! Super cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...