My Lovely Followers

Friday, 29 April 2011

My first Tatty Teddy card!

Sorry for the delay in posting, I have been really poorly since my birthday-this illness really does punish you! Lovely to be back though-have missed you all!
I have waited for ages for this lovely new range of Tatty Teddy crafting bits to come out from docrafts and as soon as I saw them launch it I just had to ask for it for my birthday :-) The papers and kraft cardstock come from the goody bag which is great value and great product this month! The stamp I got separately, and I chose one that I can use for any occasion so I can use him often.
For this project I used Docrafts Tatty Teddy stamped in black memento and coloured with promarkers, Tatty teddy papers, dressmaking pins, lemon bow, Kraft cardstock, my nestie shapes, a lovely 3D butterfly and gems.
I started by stamping Tatty Teddy and what is great is you only need to colour a few little areas with your promarkers because his fur is really detailed and doesnt need a lot of extra colour (great for quick cards!).
Next I cut the shapes with my nesties around Tatty teddy and the next shape up in Kraft card. I then cut two squares of design papers, yellow and pink to compliment, then cut diagonally across them, and used one of each pattern on this card and saved the other bits for next time. I placed Tatty teddy on his nestie of Kraft in the middle.
I stuck the dressmaking pins along the gap of kraft card I left in the middle of the design papers, placed a bow on the bottom corner of the nestie shape and lastly placed the butterfly with a trail of gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper sundaes: Die cuts and yellow
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet: Die Cuts
Moving along with the times: Anything goes
Creative Cowgirls: Happy Spring 
CES Challenges: Spring Colours
CCEE Stampers: Add a Butterfly

Thank you for looking!

15 comments:

  1. Wow Elaine a beautiful card and do you know I'm just about to order this little teddy, obviously we have the same taste lol. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us @ Creative Cowgirls Challenge!
    -bridget GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet little bear and great layout
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute! I love Tatty teddy! Is this Tatty teddy stamp? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card elaine.the tatty teddy is so cute and i love your pretty papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you are feeling better now.
    Your tatty teddy card is adorable!
    Hope you are having a good bank holiday
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is sooo adorable well done jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Elaine, I love the papers and layout.
    Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute tatty teddy and great layout!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Ah this is super and just right for us on MAWTT this week, hope you feel a bit better soon, thanks for playing, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww so sweet! Gorgeous card! I hope you are feeling better!
    Thanks for joining us for the Diecuts and Punches challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card. The teddy is so cute and I love your use of the pins. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays.

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel better. What a pretty card love the colours and your taty teddy is adorable :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful Elaine! I love your choice of image and papers! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...