My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 24 April 2011

OSAAT Fathers Day/Sports

It is time for another challenge at One Stitch at a Time, and this week our theme is Fathers Day/Sports. I was given this lovely digi from the Stitchybear digi store which I coloured with promarkers.
I also used velvet effect cardstock and paper because I wanted a textured card to make it a bit different from the general male card. I used Papermania velvet papers, Red velvet card from my stash, my promarkers, white card cut with nesties, gems and a hand written sentiment and hand drawn baseball. I would love for you to come and join our challenge this week :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Scrap-Creations: Use a digi
Meljen's Designs: Masculine
Delicious Doodles: Anything goes
Stamping with Dragon: Sports

Thank you for looking!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine. Brilliant male card - one thing I struggle with! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I like the idea of making it tactile like that- pity I can't get my hands on it to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! You make it look so easy. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Elaine! He's a cutie for sure. Hope you are having a great Sunday.

    Bunches of Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see a masculine theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopped over on the leapblog at DC. What a grea fun card! xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB Card love the image Just leapt over from DC..Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous male card elaine.i love the striking colours and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card-this is one of my worst cards to make..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic male card. Thanks for joining in the Meljen's Designs challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elaine this is such a cute card!
    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well isn't this card super textured for that special Dad! Great job Elaine and thanks for joinging us at Stamping with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great creation hun!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful male card! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww this is definitely cute, what a sweet stamp. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...