My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 17 April 2011

OSAAT 'Make it Sassy'

Another week has gone by so its time for another challenge over at One Stitch at a Time! This week our challenge is to 'Make it Sassy' and I was given the lovely digi from Hope Jacare doodles at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps. I made this card for a teenage girl and thought black and white with a flash of red and some bling would be perfect!
For this project I used the digi coloured in promarkers, design paper from my stash, DCWV scalloped 8x8 cardstock, anita's glitterations greeting and red glitter strips by Papermania.
I would love to see some of you enter our challenge, we always have great prizes!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paperplay Challenges:Photo Inspiration
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: All spotty and dotty!
Blog a Doodle Challenges: Make it Girly
Bling it on Challenges: A digi with some Bling!

Thank you for looking!

17 comments:

  1. Fab card,gorgeous image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the image, and your project is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design and colors Elaine, love it!

    Bunches of hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB. Love the colours and what you have done with the image . Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is a sassy gal!!! great card!!
    Thanks for joining us for this months challenge at Bling it On hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and so sassy, love the stamp. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. I love it !!

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She says "sassy" to me. Can't wait to get to know you guys better @ OSAAT.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card - Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours you have chosen for this image, it makes the card have a real impact with the black and red.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card and perfect for a teenager as they are often sassy though they don't think it. Have a fab birthday too in case I don't get chance as its my sons birthday that day too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...