My Lovely Followers

Monday, 18 April 2011

PCC Photo Inspiration

Its a new challenge day at My Partner in Crafting Crime and this week we have a gorgeous Photo inspiration challenge-I would love for you to get involved!
For this project I used Wedding Tilda stamped in Memento, and coloured in Promarkers, Papermania raspberry papers, Papermania glittered card, Pearlised card from my stash, a Wooden filigree heart, Lili of the valley greeting stamped with memento on pink card, gems, paper rose and card candy.
 
When I saw the photo, from the Wedding Dreams website (linked above) I instantly thought of spring and how great my raspberry papers matched. I also loved the idea of a colourful wedding card-quite often I am tempted to keep wedding cards white or cream.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Totally Paper Crafts: Springtime
Top Tip Tuesday: Spring has Sprung!
There she goes clear stamps: Monochromatic Magic
The ABC Challenge: S is for Sugar and Spice
Stamptacular Sunday: Magnolia-licious
Rainbow Lady's Challenge: Springtime 
Oldie But A Goodie: 16 Wedding

Thank you for looking!

15 comments:

  1. Hello Elaine, lovely card and a pink wedding card does make a nice change. Love the photo of the gorgeous wedding tulips - can see where you got your inspiration. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda looks so pretty in those colours ..a real blushing bride
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp was so perfect for the challenge! Love it!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done!! The perfect inspiration card.
    Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute as a button
    Thanks for joining us on TPC this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty flowers I love them. Thanks so much Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card elaine.the tilda is so pretty and i love your beautiful colours and fab details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Elaine - I just popped across to thank you for your lovely comments on my Blog and find an email address for you - so I can reply to your query about the stamp set I used on Paris Revisited - can you please email me @ lovlinda@tpg.com.au - thanks! {{{hugs}}
    Great blog by the way! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! I love how you used the inspiration photo and those colors are just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along in the TSG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card :-) Tilda is beautiful and the papers and embelliies are lovely :-) Gorgeous photo inspiration too !

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely wedding Tilda. She is even prettier than Cate Middleton is going to be at our forthcoming Royal Wedding! Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic!! Great job using that photo as inspiration. your sweet Tilda is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week for our Magnolialicious challenge
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...