My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Spring Showers Bring April Flowers...

For this project I used Magnolia Tilda stamped image coloured with promarkers, Glossy accents, Papermania Summer Bloom papers, borders and themed stickers.
I started by mounting the really pretty paper onto card, and placing a glittered bird sticker over the picture of the bird in the paper to highlight it, then I added the pretty Tilda I had coloured with promarkers and gave the effect of shiny new wellies by covering them with Glossy accents and letting it dry.
Next I added the glittery flowery wellington boots sticker in the corner, and the glittery border from Tilda to the edge of the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges: 113 Rain Showers
Sassy Studio Designs: Wet/Rain
Creative Cowgirls: Spring time and rainy days
Paper Playtime: 43 Weather
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central: April Showers
Party Time Tuesdays:11 April Showers

Thank you for looking!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card elaine.i love your soft pretty colours and fab tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Elaine, the glittery embellishments work perfectly with your beautiful Tilda. The shiny boots look fab.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just beautiful!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the shiny boots! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesday this week and I hope to see more cards from you soon!

    Patchi
    PTT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty ... Chreis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww this is a bit like the one you did for me, love the shiny boots :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...