My Lovely Followers

Monday, 4 April 2011

PCC Three or More Layers...

Its time for a new challenge! The theme today over at My Partner in Crafting Crime is 'Three or more layers'-I would love to see some of you come and join us this fortnight!
I used this opportunity to get out my Forever Friends Black and Gold CD-ROM out to play with! I also usedthe Papermania 'Elegance' Collection of papers, Dovecraft gold glitter ribbon, Gold and Brown textured card, My nesties, and a heart pin.

I started by decoupaging the lovely image of a couple of Forever Friends bears-you can choose different greetings that fit this picture which is really useful. I then mounted this onto two layers of nestie shapes in brown and gold card. I covered my blank in patterned paper-its gorgeous, has a lovely sheen to it and suits the Black and Gold theme really well. I then placed my decoupaged image on nesties onto the paper and added a gold sewing pin at the top.
Lastly I added a strip of Dovecraft gold ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Charizma Card Challenges: Bling and Sparkles
Cute Card Thursday: Couples
Shannon's Sentiments-Use an Oval
The CD Sunday: Someone special and use a CDROM
Craft Your Passion: Anything goes

Thank you for looking!

17 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle and the fab demension!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Elaine. Love that sparkly ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine. Lovely colours and the sparkly ribbon just adds the finishing touch.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwwwww! too, too cute... and i LOVE the glitter.

    believe me, my cricut still scares the snot out of me - lol.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww so sweet!! Thanks for playing along with our Sentiments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, love those bears!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, beautiful card and your lovely ribbons add a perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card elaine.i love the fab ff bears and stunning colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sparkle and gold, it is absolutely adorable!! Hugs,Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Elaine, bears are always a winner. Like the sparkly ribbon.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday and best of luck with the draw.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is adorable, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Bling and Sparkles challenge at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine

    Amazing and stunning creation, Love your colours and details

    Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion

    Pam GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, lovely!! :) Great colours- would be perfect for a Golden Wedding- and I love the pin, it adds a kind of Deco-style touch placed there on the Nesties!! :)
    hugs, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Elaine, i love the colours! Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week
    Claire xx
    GDT CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Elaine, great colours, I love bears, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, good luck in the draw xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwe adorable bears.Love all the shades of browns.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...