My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Birthday post: Better late than never!

I wanted to share my gorgeous birthday cards and handmade presents I was given by a lovely bunch of ladies that made my day :-) I know the post is a bit late but I have been under the weather and wanted to do this properly so here we go :-)
Photo one: A gorgeous easel card made by the lovely Paula Holifield

 Photo Two-Four is a stunning Memory book I was given by the very talented Kelly-I wish I could show you it all but it would take all day!


Photo Five includes gorgeous cards from: Kelly, Teresa, Fairysue, Kay, Fi, Bethan, Tracey, and Rosie-I hope I havent missed anyone!
 Photo Six is a stunning creation from my partner in crafting crime-Rachel :-)
 Photo Seven is a spectacular card from Angiebabe
I am so blessed to have so many kind crafting friends and you all made my day so special, I cant thank you enough! Lots of hugs and thank you to all my followers, you really keep me going and I cherish all your lovely comments :-)
Elaine-xxx-

3 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better soon! beautiful birthday cards and books! lucky you!
    love angiebabe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that book is amazing, what a lovely present!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...