My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Citrus Tilda and setting my butterflies free

 For this project I used: Tilda stamped in Memento, coloured in Promarkers, My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow papers, greeting, and embellishments, Tim Holtz ink, Papermania Capsule Collection bow and pearlised card.
I started by inking all the edges of my papers and pearlised card with a Tim Holtz tea dye ink pad. I placed the papers in opposing corners, leaving little borders of white card showing, and blocks of white space on either side. I placed tilda in the top left hand corner and placed a bow. I then filled the white blocks with a greeting in the bottom left hand corner, and arranged two flowers and leaves in top right hand corner.
I have taken a photo of my painted lady butterflies I have raised as I set them free in the garden this afternoon, hopefully they are enjoying flying off into the distance!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday: Open Challenge
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Pollycraft Challenge: Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy: Springtime
Thank you for looking!

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card! love the flowers and Tilda looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda is adorable and what pretty butterflies you raised I hope they are fluttering about your garden! Thanks for sharing with us at Divas by design 1st challenge hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you shared a photo of your butterfly, I was looking carefully at your card for a butterfly image until I scrolled down. :) What a neat hobby! And your card is so pretty too, Tilda is always sweet. Thanks for playing along with the very first Divas by Design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colours & the LO is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your card is wonderful, so great colors. Thank you for joining us this week at the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the image and the flowers thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photo of your butterfly! This is beautiful! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! I hope to see you again soon! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! HOW cool raising your own butterflies too! thanks for joining in with us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine what a sweet card you have made..how interesting that you have raised butterflies....I don't think I have ever heard that before...you must be very caring and it shows in your creation....Thanks for joining us over at Divas by Design's very first challenge ...hope you will join us again =0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card. love the My Minds Eye papers.
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...