My Lovely Followers

Friday, 27 May 2011

LOTV I believe in Fairies

I love the challenge at Lili of the Valley challenge this week 'I believe in Fairies' and I adore this stamp!
I coloured her with Promarkers and a sakura stardust pen, and wanted to echo the colours I chose in the papers and embellishments so I chose to use Papermania Capsule Collection 'Heather' coupled with Coredinations cardstock and Pearlescent cardstock.
I layered her image onto two colours of Pearlescent cardstock which matched her dress as a frame.
I then layered her onto panels of patterned papers and Coredinations cardstock. I left tiny gaps between the panels on the basecard. I attached paper flowers and roses glittered with stickles, a beautiful chipboard butterfly with a trail of gems, and three card candy pieces in the corner.
I have taken a couple of photos in different lights so you can see every detail.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley: I believe in Fairies
A Spoonful of Sugar:Things with Wings
Scrap Creations: Use at least three DP
The ABC Challenge: V is for Violet
Crafting for all Seasons: Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, l love this image and the colouring is perfect, she looks as though she's on a mission, her shoes are adorable!! and l love the Candy/card l use this a lot on my cards and the flowers and Butterflys are lovely too! love it :) Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope you join us again soon. xx Jan Dt member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card it's so gorgeous, great job as always,, <:-) Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card elaine.your colours and details are stunning and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, love the purple xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card Elaine, your colouring is beautiful. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining in on our first challenge at CFAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i definitely believe in fairies. and it helps that they're so beautiful too!

    have a spectacular weekend, sunshine!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous fairy! Thanks for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining in with our challenge over at the ABC challenge blog this week,
    hugz,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute....Fabulous card. Thanks for playing in this weeks challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card. love the colours used.
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...