My Lovely Followers

Monday, 16 May 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime-Twine, Jute or String!

This fortnight at My Partner in Crafting Crime our theme is using 'Twine, Jute or String'. We have some great prizes so I would love to see some of you join in with us!
My card was made using Magnolia image stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers, Bloom and Grow 2x12 paper, string, Polka dot tag and green card stock.
I started with an a5 card card, and cut panels of  Bloom and Grow panels with flashes of the green of the card base to match Edwin's jumper. (My favourite paper) I then placed the image to one side, and framed them with string with knots tied all the way round. I then placed the tag, with string tied at the top through the eyelet. I then handwrote the sentiment 'Forget me not'-which I felt matched with the knotted string border.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Magnolia Down Under Challenges: Your favourite things
Creative Belli Challenges: Use something that starts with S (String)
4 Crafty Chicks: Spring
Do You Stack Up?: Add a Tag
Stamp Something: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking!

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, thanks for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of bordering with the string!!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card elaine.the image is so sweet and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card love this magnolia stamp and love the tag at the side.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww this is so cute!! like how the sentiment goes with the design :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Elaine! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These two are just adorable! What a wonderful card :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a cute card!!:)
    Thank you for joining the MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous Card she is a cutie
    thanks for sharing
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...