My Lovely Followers

Monday, 30 May 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime Uncoloured Image

The theme this fortnight at My Partner in Crafting Crime is 'Uncoloured image' and we would love to see you come and play along! It seems like a daunting challenge but it is actually pretty simple-just have to stay away from my beloved Promarkers!
I wanted to create a CAS card and my new little ink pads from Papermania were perfect for this challenge. I cut two label sizes with my nesties, and stamped the gorgeous birds and 'Have a tweet day' greeting from a lovely free set I got with a magazine. I then mounted this onto card which complimented the ink colour, and mounted this on a cream card blank. Lastly I simply embellished the card with silver gems.
Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Elaine, this is awesome, I never tried leaving a stamp uncoloured... I'm not sure I would be able to ha ha but I love it seeing it here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hope you had a good holiday will you email to say when your back so I stop looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so lovely Elaine great idea with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. great colour!
    must use these stamps!!
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...