My Lovely Followers

Monday, 2 May 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime Incorporate numbers!

Its time for another challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime and this fortnight we would like you to incorporate numbers on your creation. I would love to see some of you enter-we have a great prize of digis of your choice from the Bows and Berries Digi Store!
This challenge was very useful to me as a male family member is about to celebrate his 60th birthday and I wanted to create something really special.
For this project I used Papermania Hampstead papers and glitter strips, Cricut, Martha Stewart Scoreboard, Coredinations cardstock, White Card.
I wanted my project to pop and I thought green coredinations numbers would do that against a orange/red panel so I used my Cricut to cut the numbers. I then used my Martha Stewart Scoreboard to score the cut lines and fold lines, I then used panels of paper for each area and finished with the glitter strips. I will try and post a tutorial soon to show you how to make a card like this.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Ann's Challenges: Fancy Folds
Paper Cutz Challenge: Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts: Use glitter
DYSU 17:Make it Pop
PCJ Challenge 9:Bling
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:One for the boys
Crafts 4 Eternity: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking!

15 comments:

  1. Fab honey!! :) Really got to get my Hampstead papers out- I always love what you do with yours!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove the papers Elaine and a great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card,great papers & design. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the shape. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card. Love making these card! Your DP is just stunning! Thanks for joining us over at PCJ.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and clean & sophisticated. Thanks for playing in our Make It POP challenge at Do You Stack Up? this week. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful colours, a very classy card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project with us at DYSU this week! Have a nice day, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card.. I love the pop out design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. like the card design :-) its nice to have something a bit different, especially on a special birthday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card, i usually find it hard to make card for men!! But yours is lovely, thank you for joining us at Paper crafting Journey !
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smashing card Elaine, those papers are fab!
    Thanks for playing along with TPC this week and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...