My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 29 May 2011

OSAAT 4th July/Picnics

Its a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time and this week our theme is '4th of July/Picnics' I would love to see some of you come and join in! I was given Bonna's digi to play with-isnt it cute! It is available along with many other great digis at Stitchy Bear Digi Stamp Store.
For this project I used Papermania mini colour ink pads, USA themed stamps from a prize, Digi coloured with Promarkers and red, white and blue cardstock.
I started by colouring the digi with my Promarkers and a sakura pen for glittery stars on the US flag. I then got out the USA themed stamps which had a 'Happy 4th of July' stamp, and firework stamps which I felt suited the digi perfectly.
I mounted this image onto red and blue cardstock, then placed on a white card blank.
Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

  1. That's so cute! The layering is a perfect touch to finish the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Elaine, what a nice image and love how you kept it clean and simple xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card elaine.i love the image and fab cas design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute as! Love the image and the stamp set sets it off perfectly. Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it's very cute Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie patootie Elaine! xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...