My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 15 May 2011

OSAAT Anything Goes!

Sorry this post is a little late, have been feeling pretty poorly today! This week at One Stitch at a Time our theme is 'Anything Goes'-the perfect challenge! I would love to see some of you come and play along!
I chose Sue's Krizza at Stitchy Bear Digi Stamps Store. I thought she suited a gothic look so I used a silver card as my base, purple coredinations, purple card embossed with Swiss dots embossing folder through my Cuttlebug, card candy, Black glitterations 'Best wishes greeting' and a hot pink swirly tag. I chose a CAS look and I wanted to leave her black and white but added a splash of purple with my promarkers on her lacy tights to tie her in with the rest of the card.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge:Use something metallic
The Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Love this digi, Elaine. Your card is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the digi... Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Elaine and I love the image.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card elaine.i love the image.
    i hope you are feeling better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in this! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image, and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Elaine, hope you are feeling better now.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image. Great card. Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...