My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 22 May 2011

OSAAT Bling it on!

This week at One Stitch at a Time our challenge is Bling it on! Perfect for digging out those lovely glitters, glitter pens and gems :-) I would love to see some of you come and join in-we always have fabulous prizes on offer!
For this project I used Oase 'Chocolate Valentines' papers, and Teri's Kissing Butterflies (both found at Stitchy Bear digi store) image coloured in Promarkers, Sakura stardust gelly roll and stickles, gems, butterflies and hearts cut with my lovely Cricut, and Crackle accents.
I started by making like a patchwork background with Oase's papers, leaving a little white border alongside each. I then placed the coloured image in the centre, then added the butterflies and gems around the outside. I then covered the hearts in Crackle accents and placed them in the bottom corner. I then placed three pink flower gems in the top right hand corner, and added Stickles and pearl effect to give a really glam look :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stamps R Us: Going Digital
Flutter By Wednesday: Open
Paper Play Challenges: Sparkle Galore
2 Sisters Challenges: Use a Digi

Thank you for looking!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, good luck with the challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Elaine !!! Love the colours that you have used !
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, you are one talented lady, love Oase's papers and how you matched up the fairy perfect to them :)...thank you so much for all you do :)

    stitchy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card - I love the image and the colours. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Those papers are gorgeous and the show off the image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful card with beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card! Love everything about it!

    *Hopped over from RedRottie's Leapblog*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card and fantastic image, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment much appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those papers are fab, Elaine. Hadn't heard of them. Your card design is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card. I love the colours of those papers and the image is wonderful.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card elaine.the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is beautiful! I love the sparkle!! Thanks for joining in at PaperPlay this week. I have a brand new "Flying Angel Tilda" as blog candy if you would like to enter.
    http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is wonderful I really love it your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card, Elaine. Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Elaine, thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Elaine,

    Wow, am I late or what...lol Love your design, you did a great job!

    Bunches of Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely sparkle!
    Thanks for playing along with Paperplay this week :)
    Love from Annette xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our sparkle galore challenge.
    Apologies for having to copy and paste today I thought it would be better than not leaving comments, I'm in a lot of pain with my shoulder and it hurts to type
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...