My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 8 May 2011

OSAAT Fancy Folds

This week's challenge over at One Stitch at a Time is 'Fancy Folds' and I would love if you would come and join in with us :-)
For this project I used Core'dinations cardstock, 'Kissing Butterflies' by Teri at Stitchy Bear Digi stamps, Promarkers, Papermania Summer Bloom holographic cardstock and gems.
I started by scoring the lines for the folds and cuts in the core'dinations cardstock on my Martha Stewart scoreboard, then cut the middle panel so the image is fixed in the middle around the folds. I cut two panels of Summer bloom cardstock for each end panel and lastly added lilac gems to show the butterfly's journey to the image. I would love to know what you think!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft your Passion: Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday: Open Challenge
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Flutter by Wednesday: Open Challenge
Delicious Doodles:Fantasy or Mystical
Joyful Stamper Inspire me Fridays: Anything Goes
Stamp Something: Digi
Catch the Bug: Anything Goes
Thank you for looking!

14 comments:

  1. So lovely! I love how you've incorporated the image into that fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! Your card is really beautiful ! Lovely image and great fold ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful hun! Love the colours!
    Hugs,
    Teri x (aka Delicious Doodles)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a stunning card i love the image and the colours wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Elaine..

    thanks for joining us at Divas..and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, I love the design and colors!

    Bunches of hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful - love that image!!!

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Delicious Doodles

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful card I love it.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card elaine.the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Elaine. love those pp and you coloring is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh this is gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design this time hope to see you again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many fab designs from the DT I want to try them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your design, image and how unique u make ur craft.Thanks for joining us at Diva by design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this technique!! Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug Blog :) Amy - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...