My Lovely Followers

Friday, 20 May 2011

Summer Bunny



I was inspired by the theme at Lili of the Valley this week-'Here comes Summer' and the gorgeous weather we had to day-you can see by the lovely bright natural light I took the photos in on my windowsill :-)
For this challenge I used: Lili of the Valley Cupcake Bunny stamped in Memento and coloured with promarkers, My Minds Eye Summer papers and matching greeting, Coredinations gemstones cardstock, 3D vellum butterflies, and gems.
I decided to have a play at make a 3D card for a change. I cut a panel from the card blank and folded it the opposite way to the rest of the card. I then covered the back of the card and the top of the 3D panel. Next I mounted the bunny image onto the front of the panel. I then covered the bottom of the card with three different papers from the set, and attached the greeting to gemstones cardstock in a complimentary colour, and finished with gems.
I then placed the butterflies fluttering about behind the bunny, and gems for their route across the card and lastly added gems to the corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Here comes Summer
Stampavie and More: Summer
Penny's Paper Crafting Challenges: Anything Goes
I love Promarkers: Animals
ABC Challenges: Unusual Fold
Ellephantastic Challenges: Birthday Party
A Spoonful of Sugar: Anything Goes
CRAFT Challenges: Birthday
Divas by Design: One for the Girls
Paper Sundaes: Happy Birthday

Thank you for looking!

21 comments:

  1. Lovely card you can't go wrong with lotv such lovely images, summer bunny ideal time of the year to use this image colouring and backing beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Elaine & such a cute image!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine. It certainly wasn't that sunny here today but those butterflies are catching the light beautifully. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and gorgeous papers Elaine.
    Thanks for sharing this girly creation with the Divas by Design.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet Elaine, love the papers. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card elaine.brilliant shape and i love the sweet image and pretty papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine :) This is oh so pretty. I adore LOTV, and this image is just too cute :) Love the 3d pop up design of this too.

    Have a great weekend,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the design and the papers you used, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Clare love that little bunny thanks for sharing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, very cute image and i love those papers. Thanks for joining us for the Ellephantastic challenge this month
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pop up card I adore your DP's thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful card!!! those papers and that bunny are lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pop up card and totally yummy papers. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very pretty card, love the shape.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! I love these papers, thank you for introducing me to them! Thanks for playing at ABC!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful fancy fold card. Gorgeous papers and design.
    Thanks for playing along with ABC's challenge.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more.
    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...