My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

LOTV Aqua, greens, pink and purple

This card was inspired by the sketch over at Lili of the Valley this week. I coloured the gorgeous stamp in Promarkers after stamping in Memento. I used Duck egg and Orchid for her dress and accessories. I used Magnolia paper, and My Minds eye paper in panels, and Coredinations cardstock. I placed the stamped image on the doily and used five paper roses on the left hand corner of the doily in colours that complimented the papers. I made a little flower in the bottom right hand corner using folded strips of the paper I had cut, and with a button placed in the middle. I then placed the butterfly greeting in the top right hand corner and made a trail of gems from the flower up to the butterfly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
I love Promarkers: Include Flowers
Stamps R Us: There was a little girl
Pile it on: Circles
Challenge Up Your Life: Circles
Phindy's Place: Circles
Art Impressions Stamps: Handmade Flowers

Thank you for looking!

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the colours too!! image is coloured to perfection and l love the background with the butterfly button and roses.....:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I just adore that little ballerina. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love this image,so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty ,thanks for playing along at I ♥ promarkers -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is adorable , soooo very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card elaine.beautiful image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine. Gorgeous image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place & I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Elaine, love the colors, and amazing coloring! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamps R Us.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweetie! Your card looks great :)
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Great papers and colors.

    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card! The background papers are fantastic!! Love the style you colour the image! It is so gentle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card it's so pretty, the image, doiley, flowers what is there not to like. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card. love the colour combo.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so CUTE!!! Thanks for joining us at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...