My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 9 June 2011

Magnolia In Spring

Good morning, sorry I havent been posting much recently-I have been feeling poorly and I have been desperate to get back to my lovely blog! For this project I was inspired by the spring weather we are enjoying at the moment-one minute beautiful sunny skies and the next it is pouring with rain!
I coloured Tilda in complimenting colours with my promarkers, then found matching colours in these gorgeous papers I found in my stash-sorry the colours arent as vibrant as in real life but the sun seemed to lighten the vibrancy when I took the photo. I used little complimenting coloured satin flowers, and even stuck them within the pattern of the paper in the back panel to really tie them in. I also added a couple of butterflies, one wooden flying along the middle panel with a gemstone trail, and one 3D butterfly with another gemstone trail on the back panel. I placed the greeting 'Happiness be yours' by the butterfly on the back panel. Lastly I added three of the satin flowers with gemstone centres on the front panel.
I hope you like it!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Magnolia-licious Highlites (I dont have any mini magnolia stamps unfortunately)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Anything Goes
Just Magnolia: Anything Goes
Craft your Passion: Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday: More than one fold
Thank you for looking!

18 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have not been very well, hope you are on the mend now. As soon as i saw your card it put me in mind of the weather we are having, talk about changeable. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge for our first one, hope we see you again. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely how you've picked out the flowers in the paper with your embelishments..lovely coloured Tilda's..Thanks for joining our first Craft-Room Challenge..and I hope you continue to feel better Esther xx

    P.S. Don't forget to be in with a chance of winning the Craft-Room voucher we are asking people to post the shop logo and link on their sidebars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. firstly I hope you are feeling better. Your card is cute and lovely spring like colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your unwellness. Hope you feel much better now. Love the Tildas in the spring, the folds and the vibrant colours. Thanks forjoining Top Tip Tuesday this week. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Your images are great and I love all the spring flowers and butterflies. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Craft Your Passion this week.
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i do love this image, the colours are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card love the image and colouring......:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, sorry you haven't been feeling well, but thank you for taking the time to enter our first challenge at Craft room challenge. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and hope to see you again for our 6/19 button challenge.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card with great and beautiful details.

    Thank you for sharing this with us at
    Craft-Room Challenge, good luck,
    hope to see you again soon,-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see you again Elaine hope you are feeling better :) Oh, and I love your card too ;)

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'More Than 1 Fold' Challenge.
    Good Luck!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Elaine,so pretty.I have just become a follower on your fabulous blog.
    Wendy from docrafts (crazy4flowers) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Elaine, its really pretty, hope you are soon feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you are feeling better soon. Lovely Tilda card. Good luck in the challenges.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, I'm going to have a go at scoring one like this soon. I've wanted to do it for ages! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, so adorable!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at MSL!
    Hugs,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww love this, gorgeous papers and love your stamp :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...