My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime 'Lets Hit the Beach!'

So sorry this is late-our internet has been playing up grr! Anyway our challenge over at My Partner in Crafting Crime this fortnight is 'Lets hit the beach'-very suitable for this heatwave we are having at the moment! This will be our last challenge until September so make sure you come and join us to win some goodies for the summer!
I chose to make a shaker card with a lovely digi I won from delicious doodles-isnt she gorgeous! I coloured her with promarkers and coloured her tail and shells in aqua and orchid. I then chose sequins that alter in the light between aqua and purples and placed them all round her. I use Basic Grey paper which looks like under the sea to mount her on. Lastly I made my shaker frame with acetate and coredinations cardstock. Lastly I embellished with real shells from the beach nearby, buttons and a gem. I placed the greeting 'The tide always turns' in the top corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges: Let it Shine
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Summer Lovin'
I love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes
Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog: Digi 
Digis with attitude: Anything Goes
Wags and Whiskers: Summertime
Pollycraft Challenges: Make a Splash

Thank you for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card love that image too. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, what a wonderful shaker card, just so pretty, I love the real shells! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Fab n Funky this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shaker card...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shaker card Elaine,gorgeous image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I've never seen a shaker card before. Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card elaine.the mermaid is gorgeous and i love the fab sequin water :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super shaker card. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet card thanks for joining us at PCJ
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Elaine! Love the shaker card style! Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi's With Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along with Paper Crafting Journey. What an awesome card!
    Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
    Love,
    Laura PCJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just ridiculously adorable! I love the layout and how you used all the little sea creatues and the colors are just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know what they say Elaine "your fired " haha & you seem to be fired up with this little gem. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...