My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 5 June 2011

OSAAT Graduation/School's Out

This week over at One Stitch at a Time we are celebrating 'Graduation/School's Out' I would love to see some of you come and play along!
I was given 'Shy Girl' by Barb available at the Stitchy Bear digi store, and coloured her with Promarkers.
For this project I used: Coredinations cardstock, White cardstock, Anita's Glitterations greeting, Papermania peel offs, stitched design paper, and Purple metallic brads.
I mounted the coloured digi onto purple Coredinations cardstock, then mounted this onto a panel of the same cardstock covered with design paper. I attached this to an easel card base.
I then echoed the top of the easel card with complimenting papers on the bottom panel. I placed a strip of Coredinations cardstock as an anchor and decorated with metallic brads and placed a 'Best Wishes' greeting along the middle.
I then embellished the top of the easel card with black peel offs, and metallic brads.
Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. O wow this is gorgeous Elaine, what a fun stamp and great easel shape xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card elaine.fab stamp and i love the purple colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cool! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! It's got a sixties look with that image and the papers you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...