My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 19 June 2011

OSAAT Things with Wings

My first Christmas card for 2011-Thanks to our challenge at One Stitch at a Time Challenge. Our prize this week is a £10 voucher for Joanna Sheen so I hope to see you joining in-you may win the chance to buy shiny new stash!
I apologise for the lighting of this photo, it doesn't show the vibrancy of the card-it has bright colours and shimmer with the glitter :-( I had a lovely digi to use 'Birds on Christmas Rooftop' from Hope Jacare Doodles available at Stitchy Bear Digi Store coloured in Promarkers and glittered with white glitter for snow. I then added red gems on the Christmas tree. I mounted the digi on mirri card then added 'With love at Christmas' and a snowflake from a sheet of peel offs. I then punched out Snowflakes with punches out of glitter card and arranged them around the frame.
I used two Dovecraft design papers as my background and then placed the image on 3D foam.
Thank you for looking!

13 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous image, and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic image so cute love the colours really is a beautiful card.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card elaine.the image is beautiful and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous showflakes. Awesome card.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Elanie,lovely image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab christmas image and love the colouring and sparkle too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgalicious Rlaine! You did a fantastic job.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you popped the image on top of the paper. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine,
    I'm GDT Coordinator for Craft Your Passion and was wondering if you'd like to join us for July.Please contact me here ASAP.
    Beautiful cards BTW.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - I really love those snowflakes! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card. not even thought about xmas cards yet!!
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh it is so sweet! but too cold)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the non-trad xmas card Elaine, it's lovely should have batched them, think I'm going to when I get to play again (it's nearly all moved now ..... well the good stuff is:( . ) oops is that a belly button haha. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...