My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 26 June 2011

OSAAT Wedding/Sympathy

Time for another challenge at One Stitch at a Time, and this week our challenge is 'Wedding or Sympathy'.
This is a quick post because our internet is down and I am having to use someone elses so I apologise for the less details. I was given a lovely digi which is available at Stitchy Bear Digi store, and I printed this onto sand coloured printable vellum. I then printed this off and attached it to a 6x6 card blank and cut an aperture in the middle. I then coloured the lilis with promarkers. Next I mounted pretty paper inside the card blank and stamped 'With Sympathy' in complimenting colour to the lines in the paper. I then stamped with corner stamp to create a lovely embellishment to tie it all in.
Thank you for looking!

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous Elaine, love that digi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the design! xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopped over on the DC leapblog. What a lovely unique sympathy card - so unusual, and aI'm sure it will be appreciated. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous..:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - lovely soft colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card very subtle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card elaine.very delicate.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Elaine, simply but so beautiful.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Elaine. It's so simple, but stunning (sorry, can't think of another word)..

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely choice of subtle colours and love the stamps in the corners :-) i downloaded google chrome!! its so much quicker!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. woohoo and i can now comment ^^^ :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always hard to make this kinda card but you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh this is so sweet... I love her cute smile and the fab paper and layout. It is dorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the soft colours on this card and it is perfectly sedate for the occasion.

    Hope you get your internet sorted out.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful card & the image is handy for both I could have don'e with 3 of those this week. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty card.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...