My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 4 June 2011

OSCC Texture


Today is a new challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge and our theme is 'Texture'. I would love to see some of you come and join in-we always have great prizes!
For this project I used Tatty Teddy Ultimate Decoupage set, Embossing folders and nesties run through my Cuttlebug, Swiss dots and a free flower embossing folder from a magazine, Pink Coredinations cardstock, Buttons and pearls.
I started by cutting a panel for my decoupage image and one for my greeting with my nesties and then putting them through the Cuttlebug in embossing folders.
Next I put together the decoupage, and mounted it onto the large nestie. I then made an easel card blank, and covered the top panel with yellow butterfly papers. I then mounted the large nestie in the centre of the top panel.
Next I mounted yellow and pink paper on to Coredinations cardstock, and added a little panel where I mounted the little nestie with the greeting on as an anchor. Lastly I added four little buttons and a heart gem.
Thank you for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image you have used and the backgrounds go well with the image beautifully done...........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine i LOVE the card!! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I'm glad I followed you here from the One Stop Craft Challenge, I'm also linking up too.
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card elaine.fab tatty teddy and i love your pretty colours :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it honey- has been keeping me company by the side of my bed since it arrived and has cheered me up so much... Thank you!!! :D
    big big hugs, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a charming image and coloured so beatifully, a smashing card/
    I wish you inspiration in your creations.
    with best wishes from Thailand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...