My Lovely Followers

Monday, 18 July 2011

Craft Your Passion GDT 'Text It'

Good morning everyone! Hope you are well :-) Its Monday and time for a new challenge at 'Craft Your Passion' and our theme this week is 'Text It', using text on your project.
I was given an image from Laurettas Digital Stamps to play with and I coloured her in Promarkers. I used MME papers and cut little boxes to write 'Hello' on and cut out little duckies and handwrote 'Ducky' on the middle one to make it 'Hello Ducky' for my text.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Elaine,
    Real cute card, love your BG papers. Little girl is darling,
    Happy Monday
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe like the little duckies and matching message :-) lovely bright papers too!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, the wee ducklings are very cute. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...