My Lovely Followers

Monday, 11 July 2011

Craft Your Passion 'Just for You'

Good morning everyone-its time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and our theme is 'Just for you.' I was given a digi to use from CocoDingo. I coloured her with Promarkers and used flower and butterfly paper to mount her on, I then added a complimenting butterfly which I folded to show it flying away. I then used gems to show its path and added a heart in the bottom corner. I then added a handwritten sentiment on a rosette.
While you are here please enter my new candy :-)

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely love the bling you used:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,
    This is a really cute card, great image and colors.
    Hugs
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. V pretty and summery hon- love the flutterbies!! :)
    hugs, Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...