My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Distressed LOTV beauty

Hello everyone, hope you are well! I have been really struggling with my health recently but I wanted to show you a card I made with the gorgeous new Bo Bunny 'Gabrielle' papers-I love them so much I found it hard to cut them! I used a LOTV image stamped in Memento and coloured with promarkers and sakura pen for the mirror, Coredinations gemstones cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Bo Bunny papers, and flocked paper from my stash, Prima flowers, Lace, Pearls, distress inks and a bow.
I followed the lovely sketch from Donalda at the LOTV challenge for this card and started by mounting kraft cardstock onto a white card blank. I then placed the papers following the sketch, and mounted the image on Coredinations gemstones cardstock. I then inked and distressed the edges of all the paper and card with distress ink on a sponge and on the image with a paintbrush dabbed in ink. I then added my embellishments and made a special centre for the bow in the corner by using a circle of pearls with an aqua gem stuck in the middle.
I hope you like it!
Please enter my candy while you are here, you can find it in my sidebar :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Sketch
Shopping our Stash:In with the new 
Stamps and Fun=Creativity: Lace
The Crafty Pad-Lots of Texture
Cute Card Thursday: Lace
The ABC Challenge: Y is for Yesterday
Scrap Creations: Recipe, at least two DP, and at least two embellishments

Thank you for looking, I really enjoy reading your kind comments :-)

19 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet and beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love this stamp. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,love this image and your beautiful colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty colours and all the girly detail!!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine,
    Great cards, love the little girl, and the lace and flowers.



    awesome work.


    Hugs
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you've not been well Elaine. Fabulous card as usual though!!!

    Hugs Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card elaine.i love your gorgeous vintage colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, Love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. I hope you will join us in our next challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like it?............LOVE IT! Beautiful green and those flowers are amazing. Thanks so much for playing in THE CRAFTY PAD 'Texture' challenge this week...the best of luck! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the papers and the distressed look goes so well with the rest of it :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful & pretty card! Love the cute image and pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers! I love this! The colors are gorgeous and the image is perfect and I love the vintage feel to it. Thanks for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at SFC.....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card, I have this paper pad too, I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card and great job. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is lovely. love the colours you've used.
    and love those papers.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...