My Lovely Followers

Friday, 1 July 2011

Good news and a male card!

I have been asked by the lovely ladies at Craft Your Passion challenges to join them as their Guest Designer for July-I am honoured and very thankful :-) 
I will do the draw for my candy later, and post a new candy so please come back later to see if you have been lucky and to enter my new one! 


Here is the card I made for my brother passing his driving test. I knew I had a really old stamp with some teddies in a car and it took ages to find it! I stamped it in Memento and coloured with Promarkers and silver gel pen on the accents. I used Bev's cloud technique around the car, and on the window so it looked realistic. I then mounted the image on Blue coredinations card. I used my lovely new My Minds Eye papers and made panels of them and placed the on Kraft card. I then placed the Kraft card onto a square card blank. I used Hampstead ribbon along the bottom panels and added a 'Congratulations' peel off in the bottom right hand corner. Lastly I added three odd buttons I thought would compliment the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Oldie but a Goodie: Anything Goes
Crafters Companion Challenges: One for the Boys
Crafty Cardmakers: Spots and Stripes
Bling it on Challenges: Anything goes
Here Come The Boys: Spots and Stripes
Cute Card Thursday 171: Technology
Hanna and Friends: Card for a Man
My Mums Card Shop Challenges: Something Old, Something New

Thank you for looking!

26 comments:

  1. Lovley card, love the colouring..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a fabulous card for a male love the backgrounds they go well with the image.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh This is fab! Love all the colours and the layout too! Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS! Woo & Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Elaine on your GTD position,your card is Fabulous,great image and love the papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is fantastic news. Well done, Im looking forward to seeing what you design for them this month. I love the card, I left you a wee comment on DoCrafts too. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby Men's card

    Thanks for joining us on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card Elaine - I love it!!!

    Congrats on the guest DT position!!!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new post as DT Elaine hope your nephew loved his card I know I do, E-mail me to let me know when to reblog your new candy. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on being selected as DT,i loved ur card it is so apt for the occasion hope ur nephew likes it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab male crad elaine.great image adnd i love your yummy papers and design.
    congrat on your gdt spot :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GDT hunni..well deserved!!

    Fantastic card too...love those fabbie papers and great image too :D
    Have a good weekend!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Love the colors and added buttons to it:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowwwww , love the colouring and all over the back,,,,your sketch is really curious,,,,,love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it. Great papers and super colours.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. well done martin on passing his test and well done you for the dt post :-) love the cloud effect, looks really good!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely men's card. love the colours you've used.
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous, I love the colours and subject. Thanks for joining us at CCM Challenge. I'm sure you'll greatly enjoy your GDT post. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab entry, love your clouds, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining this weeks Hanna and Friends Challenge.
    Hugs,
    vanni

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card Elaine, thanks for sharing with us at HCTB's challenge.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card I really like the layout, thanks for joining us for our anything goes challenge at Bling It On.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning wee creation!
    What a fab take on the Spots and Strips challenge!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    Ps I have CANDY if you fancy it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely Beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie Challenge

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card Elaine - the image and papers are fab. Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...