My Lovely Followers

Monday, 11 July 2011

I'm top three at Frosted Designs!

I am in the top three for Frosted Designs 'Vintage' challenge with my matching gift bag and tag for One Stop Craft Challenge-thank you! :-) If you want to see the original post of how I made these just click here :-)

I was also given an award from the lovely Sally at Sallysbitz-Thank you for your support Sally! :-) I would like to offer it to my followers who would like it-you are all talented and I enjoy visiting your blogs :-)

5 comments:

  1. This is so elegant, definitely you deserve the Top 3, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Elaine, well done on your top 3, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! Great work Elaine. (late from the DC leapblog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to you!! you deserve it:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...