My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Lili of the Valley Stamped in Pink


Today I thought I would try something a bit different and try to keep my card very simple. I started with pink polka dot paper and mounted this onto my card blank. I have some wonderful butterfly stamps I bought with my birthday money and I thought it would look lovely stamping in coordinating ink on the patterned paper as my embellishments. I used blue gemstones coredinations as my frame for my lovely LOTV image coloured in promarkers, and then added her with little pink ones flying nearby. In the bottom corner I used a LOTV sentiment stamp. I hope you like it!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad: Fancy Fold cards
2 Sisters Challenges: Birthday
Lili of the Valley: Celebrations
Ladybugs Crafts Ink Challenges: Summer Birthdays
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Summer 

Thank you for looking!

17 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card and the pink background paper with the butterfly is stunningly beautiful! love the lotv stamp so nicely coloured too!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWEsome card, love everything about it,, it's so pretty.. :)
    Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine, I've never tried this shape I think I'd get tied up in knots lol, yours looks fab
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you call this simple????? yikes! it doesn't look simple! but it sure is BEAUTIFUL!!! absolutely beautiful!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful love the stamped butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card elaine.fab pretty pink colors and i love the lotv image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. like the different card design and the butterfly stamps are very pretty :-) lovely colouring as always!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOve that design and the gorgeous pink papers
    Thanks for joining us this month at LCI for our summer birthday challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhhhh so clever! Fab card! Thanks for joining this months birthday challenge at LCI. Good luck,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Elaine this is super pretty! lovely shape xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I love the colors. You colored the little lady beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the simplicity of this! Very pretty!!!

    You should enter this over at Getting Cricky for the Summer Fun challenge!
    Tell her I (Rebecca "Crafting Misfit) sent you! http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/07/if-life-aint-perfect-you-aint-livin.html

    Rebecca
    craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is just so pretty! Love the pinks and the image is just so darn cute! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card,love this image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations :>

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very pretty card, lovely colours and I love that image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this month, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...