My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 17 July 2011

LOTV Pink and Blue

For this project I used Lili of the Valley image stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers, Crochet Flowers in Blue and White with a pink centre, Coredinations gemstones cardstock, Pearlescent heart die cut, 'Special Wishes' dome sticker and pearls in white.
I started by making a backing paper of pink gingham on the top, and blue on the bottom. I then used strips of the contrasting colour on each paper to create interest. I then mounted the image on coredinations cardstock and placed in the middle. I added the heart and crochet flowers, and lastly added the sentiment in the bottom left hand corner and a trio of pearls in the top right hand corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Pink and Blue
Divas by Design: Pastels
Promarker Challenge: Gingham
Stamps R Us: Through the Garden Gate
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking, and for your lovely comments-they make my day! While you are here please enter my candy-find it on my sidebar!

17 comments:

  1. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE DUPLICATE POST BLOGGER CREATED!

    Bunny says: Love the card, and love the backing papers

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine,
    A totally lovely card, love te image and your DP's. Great!!
    Happy Sunday
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Elaine, Love the pink & blue together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card is gorgeous and the papers used are fab:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine,lovely image and love those crochet flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Elaine, I love the gingham, I'm hoping to get a card into this challenge if I have time. Take care, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Elaine, love the gingham. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...I love this card!! So pretty and love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love that image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card elaine.fab pretty colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card and image, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine,
    You just got to love this image, it's just so sweet. Love your colouring & the embellishments are fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet and lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at PFP :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's so cute and sweet I like the colour and the vichy paper...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Elaine, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. I apologise for the lateness of my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww this is very cute! like the gingham and the crochet flower is really nice!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so lovely. The gingham paper is so pretty and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining the Divas by Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...