My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 10 July 2011

OSAAT 'Anything Goes'

Its Sunday and a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time. I was given 'Doodle Boys' paper by Oase and 'Hands of Time' by Stitchy available at Stitchy bear digi store and decided to make a distressed male card so I used a paintbrush to distress the clock face and the papers with distress ink pads-tea dye and walnut. I also edged the papers I used with the ink and used Kraft card as my card blank.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Weekly: A Vintage Look
ABC Challenge: Y is for Yesterday
Anything Goes Challenges: The letter 'D' (Distressed)

Thank you for looking!

16 comments:

  1. This is brilliant for a male :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. super vintage card, thanks for joining our challenge at CRAFTYCATZ, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Elaine.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely Vintage male card Elaine.

    Pop on over to my blog, I have something waiting for you there x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male card.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used all the distressing and the mix of papers on your card.
    hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  7. the effect on the clock is really good :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous male card elaine.i love the vintage image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Elaine.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image and I love the how you have antiquated your card,

    thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge A Vintage Look and we hope you stop by next week and join in,

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    Crafty Catz DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there;0) Great card! Love the clock and the different dp you used. Thank you for joining us over at ABC Challenge this week;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Elaine! love the distressed look! awesome job!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card for our Vintage Look theme this week at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So unusual love allthe muted tones too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...