My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 31 July 2011

OSAAT Collab School/Job related

Its time for a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time and our theme this week is School/Job. Our prize this week is the collab above-what a fab prize! I was given a digi from Stitchy Bear digi store which I printed and used Prima 'Road Trip' papers because I thought it suited the bear at school. I wanted to make it quite a mascaline project so I added Kraft card cut with my nestie and a 'With love x' Tatty Teddy stamped greeting on a white nestie shape. I used a green papermania capsule collection bow to finish the project. 
Please look at our fab competition starting from next week-you can win the chance to get your work published in our advert in Papercraft essentials magazine! Well worth a try! ;-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Papercraft Star: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
Clear it out: Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft Challenges: Cute and Cuddly

Thank you for looking and for your comments, they make my day :-)

15 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, the bear is so lovely. I love the Kraft card and sentiment, lovely wee touch. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, I love that there's so much to look at xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card. love it.

    have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...such cute images...thanks for joining us at TPS......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Elaine,
    Fantastic card, wonderful detail. Love it.

    Happy Sunday
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very detailed design, lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, cute images. Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Elaine, just noticed you're a winner at ABC challenge blog hop, congratulations :o)
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Hookedoncraft challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...