My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 24 July 2011

OSAAT Pearls and Swirls




Its Sunday lunchtime and time for a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time and this week our theme is 'Pearls and Swirls'. I was given Stitchy's the audition from Stitchy Bear digi store to play with and I loved them! We are sponsored by Digis with attitude and Flourish with a Bling so we have two prizes to offer so please come and join in! Please also look at our 'Pretty in Print' contest details-its a wonderful opportunity!

I started by glittering accents on the digis in black glitter, and then put glossy accents over them. I decided they would look great as a celebration gift set and I wanted to make a vibrant backing paper so I used thin white card and inked it with distress inks on sponges and then stamped all over it with the edge of my Tim Holtz stamp with different amount of ink to look distressed. I started with the gift bag and placed two of the digis on there, then added black coredinations butterflies with lilac gems in their centres, and then pearls swirling along the middle.
Next I made my tag with kraft card and put one black coredinations butterfly with lilac gem middle and pearl swirls, and lastly my card.
For the card I placed the ballerina in the centre and put four butterflies on one side and swirls of pearls the opposite side. I would love to know what you think!

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:
Just Us Girls: Gift bag
2 Sisters: Anything Goes
Allsorts: Free and Easy
Ellephantastic Challenges: Celebration
The Stamp Man Challenges: Anything by Tim Holtz
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Tags
Stamps and Fun=Creativity: Digistamps

Thank you for looking!

29 comments:

  1. Afternoon Elaine,
    Those are all wonderful, I love them, what an awesome job you did.
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Love it!!
    Have a good weekend!
    marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful items, they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, thank you for your comments on mine. Alison xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow really beautiful love the colours ... happy crafting love sandy xx ... ps thank you for popping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgous set,love those images sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining our celebrations challenge with your lovely creation.
    Don't forget you have just under 2 weeks left to join in our blog hop if you haven't already!! Also make sure you enter the candy twice for joining in the challenge.
    Good luck hugs Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Elaine, these are absolutely stunning. Theyre so whimsical and fairytale like. Really gorgeous. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous, love the background papers. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This turned out so cute! I love all the playful dancing digis and the gorgeous background. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I love your set!! Great job on the colors and black accents!!!
    Hugs-
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are stunning elaine.really beautiful colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fantastic Elaine!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards I love the colours.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your design and the colors are divine. xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning creations Elaine.. A fantastic set..

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. These images are WONDERFUL! Such an excellent way of sharing your talent and incorporating the fun challenge this week from Just Us Girls! - Your use of materials has me twirling, myself! LOVE it! Thanks, again, for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful images and your talent is just fabulous thank you for sharing with us at Ellephantastic
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty work... thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards in wonderful colours
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  23. Elaine, what a beautiful set, thank you so much for making me shine :)...you are such an asset to the team...

    stitch
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous! the silhouette looks fab agains the lovely background

    thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck in the prize draw

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. very pretty!the sponged background is really nice, love the colours!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Elaine, fantastic card and gift bags. Such a pretty style. thanks for joining us for this months Ellephantastic Challenge.
    hugs
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wowwwww Elaine,,,,Thans for accpet my invitation to join on the team,,,,,your work is gorgeus,,,,,,,hip hip hurra for Elaine,,,,I designed your logo...........please email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com I have new and amazing digis,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...