My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Josephine Part Two



The owner of Nicecrane Designs has made me a slideshow to show off my creations using his digis found at *Direct link to the digi stamps (http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=99&products_id=626)* I hope you like them!

For this project I used some lovely paper I have had for ages, I coloured the lovely digi with promarkers and decided it made a great 'Get Well Soon' card. I used a blue pearlescent cardstock as my base.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge: Anything Goes
Stamp Something: Digi Day
Sassy Studio Designs: Getting Sentimental
Shopping Our Stash: Digi
KB Challenges: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your comments :-)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,
    These are lovely cards, you did an awesome job with the coloring. Great papers.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, watched the slide show and they are great love the images your using and the colouring is gorgeous too! Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and fabulous slide show! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine your cards are always so beautiful, I love seeing what you come up with next. And this is a gorgeous card. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card love the image. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great card...hopefully someone who receives it will feel better quickly...that image is great...thanks for playing with Shopping our Stash this week!

    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image! A perfect Get Well card, I agree. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image, perfect for a get well card! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, great image.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...