My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 7 August 2011

Nicecrane Designs Josephine's Birthday

I have been lucky enough to have been asked to make samples for the team at Nicecrane Designs and just look at this gorgeous sheet of digi's named Josephines Birthday DSL available at Nicecrane's digi store! I will be posting one project at a time to show what I have created with these lovely digi stamps. I coloured the digi with my Promarkers and used some gorgeous pink design paper from my stash, and used a lovely sentiment that came with a magazine which I mounted on pink coredinations cardstock.
*Direct link to the digi stamps (http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=99&products_id=626)*

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
I Did It Creations: Children
Stamp Something: Digi Day
Kelley Kids Challenges: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew: Best foot forward
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

13 comments:

  1. This is incredibly cute cute cute. I love the sentiment, and isn't it so true? Thanks for joining us at Kelley Kid's this week, good luck and hope to see you again next week.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card and a lovely sentiment, hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the samples Elaine, this is a gorgeous card. I love the sentiment. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable!! I love the papers that you picked and that banding around the edge of the digi looks really good!!
    You rocked this!!
    hugs-
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card and I love the sentiment. Beautiful job!
    Thank you for joining us the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog.
    Best of Luck,
    Bonna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, you've really showcased this wonderful image! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and sentiment. Really nice card. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card elaine.the vintage image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adlicious to watch,, Elaine,,,so cute, so adorable,,,so unique,,,,I was sure you´d do an amazing work,,,,,,,thanks for accept my offer and all over welcome to the Team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card. The image is lovely. I love the sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...