My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 18 August 2011

Paper-Crafting Journey GDT Anything Goes!

This month I have had the pleasure of joining Paper Crafting Journey as their guest designer and this week our theme is 'Anything Goes'. I used a digi I won for a wedding card. I started by colouring the image in Promarkers and backed it with pink glitter paper. I then used Papermania 'Rose Garden' papers in panels and coredinations cardstock and lace as my border. I used a dome sticker 'Congratulations' greeting and gorgeous Kort and godt flowers from Joanna Sheen. Lastly I added a heart pin and rose buds.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Try it on Tuesday: Anything Goes
Cupcake Craftroom: Soft and Sweet
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking!

19 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine!!! Fab colours!!!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Elaine. Love the image and the papersare fantastic.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, gorgeous love the image and the papers are adorable:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Elaine,I love those papers and the image is fab, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Elaine,lovely image and such pretty papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine, love the papers. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card elaine.i love the fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Elaine hope you had a good day today this card is gorgeous love the DP's & image, kepp up the good work Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine, Im a numpty!! I meant to say congratulations on being the guest Design Team member. Paper Crafting Journey must be delighted to be having you as their guest designer, your cards are always so beautiful. Sorry, that was very rude of me to forget to acknowledge your "Guest Designer...hood"(like a Knighthood only the crafty equivalent!!). Big hugs, Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a super card ... well done love the design ... is the image a stamp ?? just doing a bit of blog hopping have a great weekend love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable Elaine,,,and I love your back paper,,,,OMG,,,,wowwww

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card as usual Elaine xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card- love the image
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a gorgeous card the image is fab
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card. very pretty.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  16. All I can say is WOW! I love this card, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, I love the colours and such pretty papers.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...